24/7 Hotlines: Call or text 988 or text 741741
Hey all! A quick and clear refresher to start your week AND NEW MONTH (woo) strong!
1. Set clear and specific goals: Make sure your goals are realistic, measurable, and have a clear deadline. This will help you stay focused and motivated.
2. Create a plan of action: Once you have clear goals, it’s important to break them down into smaller, manageable steps. Create a schedule or a to-do list to help you stay on track.
3. Stay motivated and accountable: Surround yourself with people who support and encourage you. Celebrate your progress and stay positive, even when faced with setbacks. You can also consider finding an accountability partner or coach to help you stay on track and hold you accountable. Remember, small daily actions lead to big results!
1. Practice gratitude: Take a few minutes each day to reflect on what you are grateful for. This can help you stay positive and motivated.
2. Exercise: Incorporating physical activity into your daily routine can help boost your mood and energy levels, and improve your overall health.
3. Learn something new: Whether it’s reading a book, watching a tutorial, or taking an online course, learning something new each day can help you grow and develop new skills.
4. Plan your day: Take some time each morning to plan your day and prioritize your tasks. This can help you stay focused and productive throughout the day.
5. Connect with others: Take time to connect with friends and family, whether it’s through a phone call, text, or video chat. Building strong relationships can provide support and motivation as you work towards your goals.
It’s important to remember that everyone has value and is worth investing time in, including yourself. Here are some strategies that can help you start to see your own worth and value:
1. Practice self-care: Make time for activities that you enjoy and that make you feel good about yourself. This could be anything from taking a relaxing bath to going for a walk in nature.
2. Challenge negative self-talk: Notice when you are thinking negative thoughts about yourself and challenge them with positive affirmations. For example, if you catch yourself thinking “I’m not good enough,” try replacing it with “I am worthy and capable.”
3. Celebrate your accomplishments: Take time to acknowledge and celebrate your accomplishments, no matter how small they may seem. This can help boost your self-confidence and reinforce your sense of worth.
4. Surround yourself with positive people: Surround yourself with people who uplift and support you. Avoid people who bring you down or make you feel unworthy.
Remember, it’s okay to be kind to yourself and invest time in your own growth and development. You are worthy and deserving of love and respect, including your own self-love and self-respect.
Written by Sarah Edwards (@setapart_company), TPCT Project Coordinator.
© 2024 TurningPointCT.org. All Rights Reserved.