NEED HELP? 1-800-273-8255 TXT "CTL" to 741741
Music has a way of helping us to understand how we feel. There are also words that may often times offer a credible description. In my the next few posts I want to match these emotions very closely with music that is quite relatable.
Starting with Sonder, which according to the Dictionary of Obscure Sorrows is the realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—populated with their own ambitions, friends, routines, worries and inherited craziness…
Simply put, realizing that you are not alone, everyone lives through their own ordeal.
1. “Breathe Me” — Sia
2. “Shake It Out” — Florence + The Machine
3. “Migrane” — Twenty One Pilots
4. “Save Myself” by Ed Sheeran
5. Coldplay, “Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall”
6. Avicii, “Wake Me Up”
7. Demi Lovato Warrior Lyrics
8. “Lean On Me” by Bill Withers
9. “Walk On” by U2
10. Shaggy–Keep’n It Real
© 2023 TurningPointCT.org. All Rights Reserved.