It is for a pop-up window for people to sign-up for our emails!
NEED HELP? 1-800-273-8255 TXT "CTL" to 741741
“the eerie, forlorn atmosphere of a place that’s usually bustling with people but is now abandoned and quiet—a school hallway in the evening, an unlit office on a weekend, vacant fairgrounds—an emotional afterimage that makes it seem not just empty but hyper-empty, with a total population in the negative, who are so conspicuously absent they glow like neon signs.”
This is a very strong and realistic feeling. It’s like leaving work after a busy day, walking through the halls of my workplace and realizing how dead the walls are but still appreciating the comfort found in solitude or the absence of other human life.
Music to relate:
2. Adele – Rolling in the Deep
3. Calum Scott – Dancing On My Own
4. Lukas Graham – 7 Years
5. Wiz Khalifa – See You Again ft. Charlie Puth
6. Panic! At The Disco: Death Of A Bachelor
7. Owl City – Fireflies
8. Green Day: “Boulevard Of Broken Dreams”
9. Plain White T’s – “Hey There Delilah”
10. Vance Joy – ‘Riptide’
© 2023 TurningPointCT.org. All Rights Reserved.