It is for a pop-up window for people to sign-up for our emails!
NEED HELP? 1-800-273-8255 TXT "CTL" to 741741
So I’m actually going back to school soon and I usually have a playlist handy that gets me through each semester. Because, as we all know, life gets us down sometimes and usually music saves the day. I usually tend towards slow-soft music, mostly soft-rock and pop but my playlist is non-discriminative, except for my mood. So there are some new songs I really like and I have started creating my own list:
1. Ne-Yo – Another Love Song
2. Fall Out Boy – Champion
3. Alan Walker ft. Gavin James – Tired
4. The Weeknd – Secrets
5. Alan Walker & Alex Skrindo – Sky
6. Lorde – Perfect Places
7. Khalid – Young Dumb & Broke
8. MACKLEMORE FEAT SKYLAR GREY – GLORIOUS
9. Harry Styles – Sign of the Times
10. Martin Garrix & Troye Sivan – There For You
© 2023 TurningPointCT.org. All Rights Reserved.