24/7 Hotlines: Call or text 988 or text 741741
Chrysalism – the amniotic tranquility of being indoors during a thunderstorm, listening to waves of rain pattering against the roof like an argument upstairs, whose muffled words are unintelligible but whose crackling release of built-up tension you understand perfectly.
I think this emotion is most relatable, considering how much I love hearing the sound of rain while I sleep. I thought of some songs that seems to fulfill the essence of this feeling:
1. Phillip Phillips – Home
2. A Great Big World, Christina Aguilera – Say Something
3. Ed Sheeran – The A Team
4. The Script – If You Could See Me Now
5. Birdy – People Help The People
6. Beyoncé – Sandcastles
7. Céline Dion – My Heart Will Go On
8. Troye Sivan – WILD
9. Alan Walker – Sing Me To Sleep
10. James Blunt – Goodbye My Lover
© 2023 TurningPointCT.org. All Rights Reserved.