NEED HELP? 1-800-273-8255 TXT "CTL" to 741741
This month is Self Discovery Month which seeks to help us better understand our individuality. We are all mavericks in our own way. These songs encourage us to appreciate our uniqueness and our differences:
1. “Born This Way” by Lady Gaga
2. Try, by Colbie Caillat
3. Who You Are, by Jessie J
4. Brave, by Sara Bareilles
5. Be Yourself, by Audioslave
6. a beautiful exit
7. Jordin Sparks – One Step At A Time
8. Emperor’s New Clothes – Panic! at the Disco
9. Jason Mraz – Geek In The Pink
10. Ziggy Marley – “Roads Less Travelled”
© 2023 TurningPointCT.org. All Rights Reserved.
One Reply to “10 Songs Thats Are All About Self-Acceptance”
What a great list of songs about self acceptance. I love these. Born this way has always been one of my favorite songs!