It is for a pop-up window for people to sign-up for our emails!
NEED HELP? 1-800-273-8255 TXT "CTL" to 741741
Getting up early in the morning [before daylight] with a roaming mind is the best time for me to get my best work done. I’m sure many people can relate to waking up early and just wanting to feel productive by daylight.
Welsh Coder Dylan is a self-publishing writer who looked up to Stephen King. He recently [just a few days ago] surpassed King, as the top author on Amazon. He said,
“Whatever you are passionate about, do it first thing in the morning before the daily task gets in the way.”
But of course, if you are not a morning person or, if you just want to wake up to a cup of coffee (and listening to the tweeting birds that hang from the tree branch by your window), either way, music works. Here are some good songs to beat to as you come awake:
1. The Lion King – The Circle Of Life
2. Alicia Keys – New Day
3. Kanye West – Good Morning
4. Bill Withers – Lovely Day
5. Coldplay – Viva La Vida
6. Can’t Sleep Love – Pentatonix
7. Demi Lovato – Confident
8. Sam Smith – Money On My Mind
9. Katrina & The Waves – Walking On Sunshine
10. Felix Jaehn – Ain’t Nobody (Loves Me Better) ft. Jasmine Thompson
© 2023 TurningPointCT.org. All Rights Reserved.