Are you a fitness enthusiast? Are you a teen parent with a lot to say? TurningPointCT.org is calling all bloggers with a passion for mental health! Turn your passion into a weekly sensation on our discussion forum. Be the inspiration, the voice of reason, or the next topic of conversation.
TurningPointCT.org was developed by young people in Connecticut who are in recovery from mental health and substance use issues. We know what it’s like to feel alone, stressed, worried, sad, and angry. We’ve lived through the ups and downs of self-harm, drugs and alcohol, and the struggle to find help. We are here to help guide the search for mental wellness and we’d love to hear your perspective!
Check out our current blogs here: Everything Music and Journal of a Gay Black Immigrant
To enter the contest:
All contestants must
- be a young adult (16-28) in Connecticut
- must be a mental health advocate- blog must relate to some aspect of mental wellness.
- must be able to contribute one post per week with a minimum of 350 words to the discussion forum.
- promote the TurningPointCT.org blog
- follow TurningPointCT.org on Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr and/or Twitter.
Could you be our next blogger ? Show us your point of view! Please send us your topic (and why it matters) and a sample post of 350 words to TurningPointCT@swrmhb.org by April 1, 2016. All submissions will be considered and the winner(s) will be notified within the week of the deadline date.