It is for a pop-up window for people to sign-up for our emails!
NEED HELP? 1-800-273-8255 TXT "CTL" to 741741
“This is the tendency to give up trying to talk about an experience because people are unable to relate to it—whether through envy or pity or simple foreignness—which allows it to drift away from the rest of your life story, until the memory itself feels out of place, almost mythical, wandering restlessly in the fog, no longer even looking for a place to land.” The Dictionary of Obscure Sorrows
I find this extremely relatable and this is especially relatable through music that describes certain experiences that are uncommon but very real.
1. “You’re Beautiful” – James Blunt
2. Counting Crows – Palisades Park
3. Michael Jackson – Stranger In Moscow
4. “7 Years” by Lucas Graham
5. Adele – Hometown Glory
6. Elton John – Candle In The Wind
7. “Stan” by Eminem
8. Piano Man (1973)Billy Joel
9. Boy George – Love & Danger
10. George Ezra – Barcelona
© 2022 TurningPointCT.org. All Rights Reserved.