Happy ADHD Awareness Month! Our peer support specialist, Quinn, is joined by Emily Stainton to talk about living with ADHD. Topics include late diagnosis, tools and systems, medication, and advocacy. This is part one of a two part episode, so stay tuned for part two, coming next week!
- Learn more about NAMI CT’s Young Adult Connection Community here
- Follow Emily on Instagram at @colombianspice
- Visit Emily’s Amazon Author Page to purchase one of her self-help journals
- Download the Forest app https://www.forestapp.cc/
- Download the Finch app https://finchcare.com/
Want to be featured on an upcoming episode? DM us on Instagram or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our other podcast episodes here!