Are you a fitness enthusiast? Are you a teen parent with a lot to say? TurningPointCT.org is calling all bloggers with a passion for mental health! Turn your passion into a weekly sensation on our discussion forum. Be the inspiration, the voice of reason, or the next topic of conversation.
TurningPointCT.org was developed by young people in Connecticut who are in recovery from mental health and substance use issues. We know what it’s like to feel alone, stressed, worried, sad, and angry. We’ve lived through the ups and downs of self-harm, drugs and alcohol, and the struggle to find help. We are here to help guide the search for mental wellness and we’d love to hear your perspective!
To enter the contest:
All contestants must
- be a young adult (16-28) in Connecticut
- must be a mental health advocate- blog must relate to some aspect of mental wellness.
- must be able to contribute one post per week with a minimum of 350 words to the discussion forum.
- promote the TurningPointCT.org blog
- follow TurningPointCT.org on Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr and/or Twitter.