It is for a pop-up window for people to sign-up for our emails!
NEED HELP? 1-800-273-8255 TXT "CTL" to 741741
Some of these songs are unconventional recovery songs, particularly the first three. But people listen to whatever song gets them up and going. Whether recovery from substance abuse or health challenges, I believe in you, these songs send very powerful messages. Listen; hear what people are saying.
1. Labrinth – Beneath Your Beautiful ft. Emeli Sandé
“My boy loved this song miss you so much rip taylon xx…’ Dawn.
2. P!nk – Try
“Wow. I love this song… Very powerful.”
3. Back To Black “Fifty Shades Darker”. Cover by Beyonce Knowles. While I personally love Amy, I couldn’t stop playing this version recently done by Beyonce.
4. Eminem – Beautiful Pain (Music Video) ft. Sia
“I love this. Been there. Wow he really hits home with his lyrics.” Robin
5. Eminem – Beautiful Pain (Music Video) ft. Sia – I have written many poems while listening to this song. I have walked in the cold listening to this song. I have cried listening to this song. Perhaps Eminem’s greatest!
6. MACKLEMORE – DRUG DEALER (FEAT. ARIANA DEBOO) OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO.
On average, I think I listen to this song 14 times each week (that’s 7 days per week, at least twice each day) – my new favorite song. I still think Macklemore is one of the most underrated artist.
7. Macklemore – Otherside Ft. Fences (Official Music Video)
“I love this song i cry when i hear it” Ana
8. Staind – It’s Been Awhile (Video)
“crazy how walking away is harder than standing still!” Eby
9. Train – Drops of Jupiter (Official Video)
“Omg……why am I crying????”
10. James Blunt – Same Mistake (video)
“I absolutely love your voice !!!” Cheryl
© 2022 TurningPointCT.org. All Rights Reserved.