It is for a pop-up window for people to sign-up for our emails!
NEED HELP? 1-800-273-8255 TXT "CTL" to 741741
We want to end National Poetry Month with a lasting impact so this is a new group that will be starting on Thursday, April 27th 2017 in Norwalk, Connecticut. Please feel free to drop by at our first meeting which will be at
55 Wall Street. , Norwalk , CT.
* -Give LGBT individuals of all ages who benefit from the community an alternative for self expression and creativity
* -Connect poet enthusiast and amateurs through socialization and community
* -Craft and coordinate activities that are beneficial to members- coffee house, open house, Pride in the Park, youth group, performance, open mic, etc.,
* -Use poetry as a way to drive creative interest in writing, art, film etc.
* -Educate and inspire aspiring poets
* -Inspire members to express their feelings and difficulties so that they can heal and better themselves in a safe and non-judgemental environment
* -Embrace our identity, culture and shared commitments and communications
* -Encourage the use of poetry as a therapeutic skill
* -Form a community of LGBT poets
* -Develop an album of poetry from community members who may or may not self publish
For more information, visit: https://www.meetup.com/meetup-group-NdOxnlyA/events/239211702/?isFromReg=true
© 2023 TurningPointCT.org. All Rights Reserved.