I have been working on a summer playlist for motivation through the hustle and bustle of the summer break. There are some really good songs out. I share some of my favorites below. Please share any good suggestions that you have for just a chill vibe or to get through the dreary Monday/work mornings.
1. Ed Sheeran – Shape of You
2. Bruno Mars – That’s What I Like
3. DJ Khaled – Wild Thoughts ft. Rihanna, Bryson Tiller
4. Miley Cyrus – Malibu
5. Harry Styles – Sign of the Times
6. The Weeknd – I Feel It Coming ft. Daft Punk
7. Martin Garrix & Troye Sivan – There For You
8. Young Dumb & Broke – Khalid
9. Luis Fonsi – Despacito ft. Daddy Yankee
10. Imagine Dragons – Believer
For my next post I want to get back to music that helps us to understand our underlying ineffable feelings.
Hi Kevin! I am having a great summer, thanks! I love all the music you on here. I love music in general!
Hope you are having a great summer as well!
Viewing 3 reply threads
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TurningPointCT.org was developed by young people in Connecticut who are in recovery from mental health and substance use issues. We know what it’s like to feel alone, stressed, worried, sad, and angry. We’ve lived through the ups and downs of self-harm, drugs and alcohol, and the struggle to find help.
Learn More »