24/7 Hotlines: Call or text 988 or text 741741

Media Room

Check out the latest features and share your news, artwork, poems, or videos.

10 Songs To Listen To When You Have to Vent

1. Eminem – The Way I Am

2. Pain – Three Days Grace

3. Angel Haze- Battle Cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbb6MDlwyFM

4. Linkin Park – Easier To Run

5. The Verve – Bitter Sweet Symphony

6. Eminem – Till I Collapse

7. David Guetta – Titanium ft. Sia

8. Eminem feat. Rihanna – “Love the Way You Lie”

9. Hozier – Take Me To Church

10. X Ambassadors – Unsteady

7 Replies to “10 Songs To Listen To When You Have to Vent”

1. torry22 says:

This list is so spot on!! When I was a little younger and more angry I would blast Eminem. As a matter of fact, The Way I am is the best!

Thanks for sharing.

2. Kevin A. says:

Thats really awesome Torry. Eminem’s music is my go to whenever I need to vent and get through difficult times so I can relate with that.

3. torry22 says:

Kevin, Mine too!!

4. Courtney says:

This is a great list!!!! Music has saved my life for sure!!! It is inspiring, fulfilling and motivating. Eminem is one of my favorites too. I posted about how he has been by my side since I was young as well as over the years for all experiences and feelings. Feelings I at times wasn’t able to put words to myself. Very, very, very grateful for music.

5. Kevin A. says:

OMG! Yes Courtney, Eminem’s music is amazing! Recently I got frustrated and just by listening to his music I got myself back together. Sometimes when you are having a down moment, just plugging in your earphone/headphone is all you need.

Glad you can relate to his music.

6. Luz.Feliz says:

I definitely listen to Eminem as well when I am frustrated and just need to let go of some heavy things. I have always felt like he does such a great job as an artist to use his lyrics in a way that can help us let go of some heavy baggage. I also really like the unsteady song! Thanks for sharing your list.

7. Valerie says:

I also love listening to NF too. He’s a lot like Eminem – just as deep and emotional, but his lyrics are clean.

This is a great list! I think I need to listen to some of this right now.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.