It’s Finals! Take a deep breath… I find these songs really soothing and inspiring. Studying is stress, exams make us nervous… music can help to solve the problem.
Hopefully, these songs help to bring about the right mood.
1. Alina Baraz & Galimatias – Fantasy
2. London Grammar, “Shyer”
3. Tokimonsta – The World Is Ours
4. Tomas Barfod, Nina K., “Aftermath”
5. Fire and Rain – James Taylor
6. Adele – Set Fire To The Rain
7. Ellie Goulding – Burn
8. Fun.: We Are Young ft. Janelle Monáe
9. Milky Chance – Stolen Dance
10. Ed Sheeran – I See Fire
Viewing 0 reply threads
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TurningPointCT.org was developed by young people in Connecticut who are in recovery from mental health and substance use issues. We know what it’s like to feel alone, stressed, worried, sad, and angry. We’ve lived through the ups and downs of self-harm, drugs and alcohol, and the struggle to find help.
Learn More »