NEED HELP? 1-800-273-8255 TXT "CTL" to 741741

Let’s Talk

A forum to connect with other young people about emotional and mental health and substance use issues.

Home Let’s Talk Best & Worst 3 Wishes!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Kevin A. Kevin A. 3 hours, 39 minutes ago.

• Author
    Luz.Feliz
    Luz.Feliz
    Participant

At some point in our lives, whether it has been on television or in fictional literature, many of us have heard of a story in which a person gets granted 3 magical wishes. If this were to happen to any of you, have you actually thought of what you would ask for with them?

I think I would ask for:

1). Being able to work my desired job without needing any specific education requirements beforehand, but also amazing benefits like vacations whenever I’m burnout or something.

2). Free housing, food, and medical care to everyone, everywhere.

3). Get to have Shemar Moore be like one of my BFFs lol.

torry22
    Participant

1. I wish I could grant everyone happiness in their lives.

2. I wish I could travel and do my job in every state for a small period of time to get the experience in each state but also get to reach others in other places.

3. Unlimited amount of poland spring water wherever I go, Haha!

Luz.Feliz
    Luz.Feliz
    Participant

Torry,

Your third wish had me literally laughing out loud, just because I know how much you enjoy your GALLONS of water. Literally 🙂

I also think it would be good to be able to reach other places if even temporarily, just to give other people a taste of what we’re about. That’d be cool!

Kevin A.
    Kevin A.
    Keymaster

Ha ha Torry! Yup, more water!

My three wishes:
    1. A world without judgement for people who are different
    2. Getting through college successfully and stress free
    3. Greater love from everyone

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.